Wednesday, January 13, 2010

They Say It's Your Birthday!


How time flies! Jayden Ernest John-Thomas Gunter! What a mouth full! (Of course named after people in the family). Born Jan. 14th, 2005, he weighed 8lbs. 13oz. I thought he looked like a little man when he was born and loved his little nose! Jayden has been busy since he was in my belly! I would always say "He moves so much" and he hasn't stopped yet!









Aryianna (7yrs) and Jaylen (2yrs) came to visit Jadyen the next day. I remember Jaylen seemed so big to me after Jayden was born. Who knew we would have 2 more after he came along!





I asked Jayden last night if he would go backwards and turn 3 instead of 5 and he said "No, I don't want to be little!" But I do!!! Now he is in preschool and has learned to write his own name! He is the life of the party, full of personality, very social and so much fun. Just like his daddy!


















His favorite event of last year was when daddy brought home his bear! Daddy just can't wait to get Jayden out there hunting with him! He is truly a boys boy!

Love you Jayden!
Happy 5th Birthday!


1 comment:

  1. Hey lady! How fast time flys! Happy birthday to your little man...love your blog too!!

    ReplyDelete