Friday, February 26, 2010

Treasured Moments




Last weekend we had a Mother Daughter Tea at our church. I took my girls (minus one, leaving the baby at home with daddy) to enjoy the tea with them. We got all dressed up, of course something Akayla-Joy loves. It was Akalya-Joy's first time going since she was old enough and we all had a great time.
















Pastor Joyce spoke about
Treasured Moments; sharing stories her mom had written down for her of when she was a child. I am so
glad that I have already started that with my children, I am so sentimental.







This is all the the girls at our table. My friend Kelly decorated the table and her daughter Alysia joined us. Kathy was at our table with my children and their neices; Caitlyn and Bree as well, including the youngest Shalena.


























Aryianna looked like such a grown up girl!

















My friend Kelly made hats for all the girls. Of course
Akayla-Joy's was pink! Her favorite color!


I love being with my girls and having those moments to share together!
I am Truly Blessed!


1 comment:

  1. All of you ladies are adorable! How fun to have a ladies tea. It's just my kind of thing!

    ReplyDelete