Monday, June 6, 2011

Summer!!!

Summer Break...2 words I am so excited about this year! Last summer we had an unexpected turn of events right after school ended. I can't even remember what most of our summer was like last year. Then before I knew it the kids were back in school and I wasn't prepared. The year seems to be a bit of a blur, though things have gotten back on track.

This summer I really want to enjoy. Whether it's days at the park, $1 ice cream @ Baskin Robbins or the Free Movie days at the theater. I want to enjoy staying up late, sleeping in and hanging out with my children who seem to be growing up way to fast.

In the fall Aryianna is going to be in 8th, Jaylen in 3rd, Jayden in 1st and Akayla-Joy in Kindergarten! I will have Alaya home all day with me and Akayla-Joy will only be in the first 1/2 of the day but my days will be quiet! Wish I could freeze time for a while!

I would love to hear any suggestions on fun, cheap and close to home summer ideas that we could incorporate the next few months! I just may have to break out some craft ideas as well! (Not my usual)!

Happy Summer Everyone! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment