Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Gradutation Time

I had one graduate from pre-school and the other promoted to 1st grade...another year flew by! I am beginning to realize that when Alaya goes to school I will be crying because there will be no one else left at home with me!


I loved Akayla-Joy's pre-school this year. My favorite of all my kids so far. The school is great and her teacher was great. I even helped in her class quite a bit, I tried every week when I could with my husbands schedule. I will miss this year with her in her class and hopefully will get the chance to do things with her in Kindergarten.

Akayla-Joy is so smart! She is already Kindergarten 2nd quarter. When she had her assessment they said that they will start her off reading when she enters school! I am so proud of her!


Jayden really enjoyed his Kindergarten class. He worked hard to learn his shapes, site words and learning to read! I always hear how people love his personality and it's so much fun to watch him grow! He loved performing today and showing off his class photo's from the year.

It's so amazing to look back when Jayden was only 14 months old when Akayla-Joy was born. And now Akayla-Joy will be in school with the boys next year. They talk about how they have to help her walk to class and show her the ropes. She will have two big brother's watching over her! Boy how they've grown!

I wouldn't miss this time with my children for anything else in the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment